Jumanne, 15 Septemba 2015

First day in journalism lecturers training.


First time i introduced to other collides who came also to get training for journalism lectures. Then I was assigned some steps on how to use internet by opening blog.
In the morning there was a bit trouble with infrastructures, which led us as not covering for what was planned for a day, but later on we were covering part of what was assigned.
 I came to know how on how to open my own blog, it was very interesting day since I never knew that one day I will get to  know how to use blog, since my thought was based to advantages to those scholars who studied other certificates basically in computer rather than mass communication like I.
 First day of the training there was poor preparation basically with infrastructures which led to stack to an  assignment which was provided by our Trainer Peik Johansson.
Since the training its more practical of each issue, we were given an assignment of writing a text to a word document,then after finished, we copy the text and paste to our blog, opening blog and post something of our interest. and we also learned on how to link from different blogs.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni